Chef Lisa Harding
- 250g Cacao Butter
- 250g Coconut oil
- 250g Cacao Powder
- 250g Sweetener*
- ⅛ tsp fine Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
*sweetener options; organic pure maple syrup, organic coconut nectar, organic agave (not raw), organic rice malt syrup (makes chocolate more like a thick caramel consistency)
- Melt down the cacao butter & coconut oil using a double boiler and keeping the temperature very low (Thermomix – 20-25min, 37˚, speed 1).
- Once all melted add in remaining ingredients and whisk together until completely combined (Thermomix – 2min, 37˚, speed 6).
- Use straight away in moulds, for dipping or decorating. Place in the fridge or freezer to set and to store.
- To reheat – use a double boiler and heat very slowly over a low heat.