Beef Skewers Marinated with Australian Indigenous Spices
- 600g Beef, cubed
- 1tsp SALTBUSH, ground
- 1tsp LEMON MYRTLE, ground
- 1tsp ANISE MYRTLE, ground
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- DESERT LIME Agrumato Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Bamboo skewers (150mm long), soaked in cold water
- Put 4-5 cubes of meat on each bamboo skewer, place all the prepared skewers in a container, sprinkle with the indigenous herbs and some extra virgin olive oil and leave in the fridge for at least a couple of hours to marinate.
- Cook them on a wood fired grill or barbecue, add salt and pepper to taste and finish with the desert lime oil.
- Serve with a green salad.