Lemon Myrtle Biscuits
(Makes 45 biscuits)
- 250 g white sugar or 250 g raw sugar
- 250 g butter
- 500 g sifted self-raising flour
- 4 eggs (or 1/3 emu egg)
- 25 g ground LEMON MYRTLE leaves
- Mix together the sifted flour and Lemon Myrtle.
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Once the eggs are combined stir in the flour and Lemon Myrtle mix until combined. Do not over mix the dough.
- Roll dough mixture into small balls about the size of a walnut. Place on to greased biscuit baking trays. With a floured fork, press each ball slightly.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a tray. Store in an airtight container.