Raw Chocolate Ganache
Chef Lisa Harding
- ½ cup Cacao powder
- ½ cup sweetener of choice (not rice malt)
- ½ cup liquified coconut oil
- Liquify coconut oil by placing jar/container in a sink full of hot tap water until melted.
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender, blitz until glossy and falling away from the edges of the bowl/jug, pour into a squeezy bottle for easy use.
- Use while still warm – it will harden at room temperature, to use again put in a container with hot water to allow it to meltdown again.